Thursday, July 12, 2012

north face xxxl they passed a year

Said: In the face of Wang Furong, I gently scraping, scraping, See Wang Furong still hesitating, I kissed her face, for you is not enough? Blushing, Wang Furong, head buried in my arms, Goes without saying thank you? At this time, the side of the Li Xuemei quit, exclaiming: I grin Li Xuemei hug into the arms, the course, Xuemei sister school money, and I out. The two of you have I raised as long as you concentrate on reading on the line. Li Xuemei my face severely Qinliaoyikou.
Ever since I started for Wang Furong Li Xuemei reading, Wang Furong also lay down the burden on the heart, two very smoothly admitted to the GH one.
Than burden the cost of their study, the usual living expenses, paid by me, but I give them the money is not much, every week it per person $ 10., While small, but enough they usually The cost of a.
Why I will not take money to give them flowers? This, of course, have my own considerations from simple to extravagant Yi, from luxury to simple is difficult. I do not want to because I allow them to develop the luxury of free-spending habits.
Although I have the money so that they spend, but I still hope they can maintain a simple habit, after all, this is a virtue.
High school,addias basketball shoes, because GH is very far away from the S Town, naturally we must live on campus so we have some time to become less, is basically a week to see a face. It is also very dissatisfied Li Xuemei and Wang Furong place and then how to say, we now also are in love among them.
I'm all right, after all, the mind has been very mature, but they are different,north face xxxl, which girl does not Huaichun? Especially when they are in puppy love when love they really can not wait I am tired of every day together.
Soon, they passed a year, and I have faced with graduation exams.
The examinations the next day, I received a oakley minute telephone.
Our family has long been loaded on the phone, usually, I contacted on the phone and oakley minute, mutual tell Zhongchang. Oakley minute on freshman, sophomore, our phone is still very frequent, from the junior, telephone less and less, after all, to graduate, her things up.
Speaking to college for so many years, the only sophomore summer to come to us once and we spent a happy summer holiday, but I see she has something on his mind.
However, I did not ask how each person has their own secret, since she does not mean she does not want me to know, I did not need to make life difficult for her from her a word mentioned, I also can probably guess her in the end in confusion what.

No comments:

Post a Comment